Monday, March 5, 2012

It's a Rap

This illustration was so much better when it was the one in which I actually used a picture of Husband and made him into a rapper. Unfortunately, I am a total idiot when it comes to PhotoShop and was unable to save the finished product.

"I think I need a rap name."

I looked up from the Sudoku section of Saturday's morning paper to see if Husband was serious or not. He was.

"All the cool rap guys have cool names--Dr. Dre. CeeLo Green."

"Honey, are you saying you think you need a rap name because you're one of the cool rap guys? Okay. You're an accountant. We'll call you NmBrz."

"I think the really cool guys have two names, though."

"Fine! Use your first initial--you can be NmBrz L."

"That doesn't seem very...cool."

"FINE! The L is in Latin! It means 50!"

"Ooooh...cool."

I'm married to the first CPA in the state with a rapper name.

Cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment