Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wedding Checklist Update

The Wedding of the Century is now only 10 days away and I find myself compulsively checking to see how my to-do list is progressing:

1. Make a hat. Check.

2. Procure Mother of the Groom dress. Check, thanks to Much Older Sister who found one so un-beige and covered with bling that I may create my own light source on the big day. I LOVE it.

3. Procure rehearsal dinner duds. Check. Again, probably way too un-beige, but wonderfully festive. I'm only disappointed that the polka-dotted shoes I ordered to go with were not completely comfortable so I returned them. Sad face.

4. Complete special project for Boy#1 and Lovely Girl. Check-ish. I'm not going to spoil the decor plans, but I've been helping on this aspect that is really, really fun, and makes me say "awwwww" every time I work on it. It is not completely done but the end is in sight.

5. Begin pile of stuff that I almost surely will forget if I don't put it on the pile RIGHT NOW. Check-ish. To date includes curling iron, sparkly evening bag, and Kleenexes. And more Kleenexes.

6. Lose 50 pounds before the wedding pictures.

Hmmm. Maybe I need to get started on that last item.


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you (oh, and for Boy #1 and Lovely Girl as well)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I just wrote in my email, love to Boy #1 and his lovely bride, and love to you, too! Can't wait to see The Dress. Not just hers but yours.

    ReplyDelete