Thursday, September 30, 2010

Who Am I?

Having an entire family of Boys who have used my account must confuse the very algorithms out the Amazon recommendation page.

Today I received their cheery e-mail. Based on what I've purchased before, it said helpfully, I might be interested in the following products:

Probably suggested for me because Husband bought this coach's biography.

Awww, Boy #3. He's taking conducting this semester, and I appreciate Amazon reminding me of him.






I'm flattered that the book company thought I'm interested in programming; I get my implied geekiness from Boy#2.

 
A case for the GPS system we got Boy#1 for Christmas a few years ago. Great idea!



And the screaming cat slingshot? That's for me.

I guess the algorithms know me after all.






No comments:

Post a Comment