Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cranky, Again

Ever have one of those days where everything seems to fall butter-side down? That's today.

I instant messaged Boy#1 that I was cranky, and that every.single.thing was irritating me, including the snafu-d reorder of institutional Christmas cards that means they won't be here for another week, and the retirement home taking mother-in-law to her physical therapy appointment on the wrong day, and the annual Christmas play that I liked better when it was in the smaller theater space, and dadgummit who ordered those paper towels in the bathroom that shred when you try to pull them out of the holder?

This was his reply:

So, last night, I looked up Harry Morgan's Wikipedia page
And today he's dead
I wonder if I killed him.

He wins. No matter how crazy-making my day has been, at least I'm not worrying that I killed Colonel Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment